The Friends of the Jackson Library support the library by planning, funding, and hosting programs, by supplementing the library book budget, and helping to fund technology upgrades and equipment and furnishings.
The only requirement to join the Jackson Friends is a desired to support the Jackson Library. Donations are always welcome, but there is not a set fee to become a friend. We are very proud of our list of members.
20-21 Board of Directors as outline in the Friends' Bylaws:
- President Daniel Weir
- Vice President Melinda Marsello-Foley
- Recording Secretary Cathie Keirans
- Corresponding Secretary Joanne Brooks
- Treasurer Thomas Pizor
Volunteers are always welcome to assist the library staff or help at Friends events or meetings. We encourage your participation. For more information or to volunteer, contact the Library.
FRIENDS OF JACKSON PUBLIC LIBRARY is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit group of community members interested in helping the library.
Latest news from the Friends
- Friends of the Library Annual Meeting - FRIENDS OF THE JACKSON PUBLIC LIBRARY ANNUAL MEETINGJUNE 9, 20224 P.M. AGENDA Approval of 2021 Annual Meeting minutesPresident’s ReportTreasurer’s ReportLibrary… … Continue reading "Friends of the Library Annual Meeting"
- Used book donations - Book Sale Donation Schedule The Jackson Library Book Sale Fundraiser is scheduled for Memorial Day Weekend. At the Town Garage… … Continue reading "Used book donations"
- Be our friend - Thanksgiving 2021 Dear Friends of the Jackson Public Library, "Bad libraries build collections, good libraries build services, great libraries build… … Continue reading "Be our friend"