The Friends of the Jackson Library support the library by planning, funding, and hosting programs, by supplementing the library book budget, and helping to fund technology upgrades and equipment and furnishings.
The only requirement to join the Jackson Friends is a desired to support the Jackson Library. Donations are always welcome, but there is not a set fee to become a friend. We are very proud of our list of members.
20-21 Board of Directors as outline in the Friends' Bylaws:
- President Daniel Weir
- Vice President Melinda Marsello-Foley
- Recording Secretary Cathie Keirans
- Corresponding Secretary Joanne Brooks
- Treasurer Thomas Pizor
Volunteers are always welcome to assist the library staff or help at Friends events or meetings. We encourage your participation. For more information or to volunteer, contact the Library.
FRIENDS OF JACKSON PUBLIC LIBRARY is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit group of community members interested in helping the library.
Latest news from the Friends
- The Vagabond Trilogy: The Story in History w/ Olga Morrill 6/15 @ 7pm - Local author Olga Morrill defines what is fact and what is fiction in The Vagabond Trilogy, an historical fiction series that… … Continue reading "The Vagabond Trilogy: The Story in History w/ Olga Morrill 6/15 @ 7pm"
- Annual meeting of the Friends of the Jackson Library - Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 4:30p-5:30p on the Library Patio. All supporters of the Jackson Public Library are invited to… … Continue reading "Annual meeting of the Friends of the Jackson Library"
- Nicholas Black Elk 5/2 @ 5pm - The Life and Legacy of Nicholas Black Elk, Holy Man of the Lakota Join Damian Costello, the Friends of the… … Continue reading "Nicholas Black Elk 5/2 @ 5pm"