- President Allen Brooks
- Vice President Linda Terry
- Recording Secretary Samuel Harding
- Corresponding Secretary Joanne Brooks
- Treasurer Edith Houlihan
FRIENDS OF JACKSON PUBLIC LIBRARY is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit group of community members interested in helping the library.
The Friends of the Jackson Library support the library by planning, funding, and hosting programs, by supplementing the library book budget, and helping to fund technology upgrades and equipment and furnishings. The annual book sale, held the Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Weekend each May, is organized by the Friends.
Events sponsored by the Friends include:
- Memorial weekend book sale.
- Monthly programs at the Library
- Children’s Summer Reading Programs
- NH Humanities Council programs
- Telescope for patron borrowing
- Technology upgrades
Volunteers are always welcome to assist the library director or help at Friends events or meetings. We encourage your participation. For more information or to volunteer, contact the Library.