- President Daniel Weir
- Vice President Melinda Marsello-Foley
- Recording Secretary Cathie Keirans
- Corresponding Secretary Joanne Brooks
- Treasurer Thomas Pizor
FRIENDS OF JACKSON PUBLIC LIBRARY is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit group of community members interested in helping the library.
The Friends of the Jackson Library support the library by planning, funding, and hosting programs, by supplementing the library book budget, and helping to fund technology upgrades and equipment and furnishings.
Events sponsored by the Friends include:
- Monthly programs at the Library
- Children's Summer Reading Programs
- NH Humanities Council programs
- Telescope for patron borrowing
- Museum Pass program
- Technology upgrades
Volunteers are always welcome to assist the library staff or help at Friends events or meetings. We encourage your participation. For more information or to volunteer, contact the Library.
Latest news from the Friends
- Book donations - The Friends of the Jackson Public Library will once again be accepting book donations for a book sale sometime in the spring. Please drop off your gently used books at the old town garage (next to Flossie’s General Store) on the first Saturday of the month between 9:00-11:00. If you are unable to make this … Continue reading "Book donations"
- ‘All Eyes Are Upon Us,’ a Zoom event on October 8th - COVID closures and Zoom conferences can be tricky, but they can also offer us new opportunities. One of those is a chance for us to partner with the libraries of Cook Memorial in Tamworth, Conway, Freedom, Madison, as well as the NH Humanities to bring you an exciting event relevant to our particular place in … Continue reading "‘All Eyes Are Upon Us,’ a Zoom event on October 8th"