The Friends of the Jackson Library support the library by planning, funding, and hosting programs, by supplementing the library book budget, and helping to fund technology upgrades and equipment and furnishings.
The only requirement to join the Jackson Friends is a desired to support the Jackson Library. Donations are always welcome, but there is not a set fee to become a friend. We are very proud of our list of members.
20-21 Board of Directors as outline in the Friends' Bylaws:
- President Daniel Weir
- Vice President Melinda Marsello-Foley
- Recording Secretary Cathie Keirans
- Corresponding Secretary Joanne Brooks
- Treasurer Thomas Pizor
Volunteers are always welcome to assist the library staff or help at Friends events or meetings. We encourage your participation. For more information or to volunteer, contact the Library.
FRIENDS OF JACKSON PUBLIC LIBRARY is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit group of community members interested in helping the library.
Latest news from the Friends
- Giving Tuesday - Thanksgiving 2021 Dear Friends of the Jackson Public Library, "Bad libraries build collections, good libraries build services, great libraries build… … Continue reading "Giving Tuesday"
- Music on the lawn 9/19 - Please join us on the lawn on September 19 at 4pm for Jeff Warner and Banjos, Bones, and Ballads. (We will… … Continue reading "Music on the lawn 9/19"
- Sunday tent music POSTPONED - Due to the predicted rain storm, Jeff Warner’s program, Banjoes, Bones and Ballads, has been rescheduled for Sunday, September 19, at… … Continue reading "Sunday tent music POSTPONED"