The Friends of the Jackson Public Library will be holding its annual Book Sale on Memorial Day weekend, May 26 and 27. The funds raised from the sale go directly to buying new books for our library. We are grateful for the help of so many community members in countless ways over the past year, including donating, sorting, and transporting books.
For the sale weekend, we have a need for volunteers who can help for a few hours. Please check your calendars to see if you can join us in this worthwhile effort.
We have a specific need for helpers on these days and times, all at the Whitney Center:
- Friday, May 25, 9:30 – 11:30 am, book sale setup
- Sat., May 26, 10:00 – 12:30 pm, help during sale hours
- Sat., May 26, 12:30 – 3:00 pm, help during sale hours
- Sun., May 27, 10:00 – 12:00 pm, help during sale hours
- Sun., May 27, 12:00 – 2:30 pm, help during sale hours
- Sun., May 27, 2:30 – 3:30 pm, help to pack up books and close sale
Thanks so much!