PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Jackson Public Library Board of Trustees
RESCHEDULED Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 2:00 pm
MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM
CONTACT (603) 383-3100 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- Approval of minutes from prior meeting.
- Library Director’s Report, including status of pandemic service plan and modifications required, if any, and recap of discussions regarding purchase of generator and designation of Library as secondary emergency shelter.
- Friends’ Report.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Discussion of requirements for investing trust funds and donations made directly to the Library (see RSA 202-A:23, RSA 31:25, RSA 31:25-d and RSA 41:6).
- Amendment to Bylaws to permit 3 alternates.
- Approve recommendations to be sent to Board of Selectmen: 2 new alternates, replacement for vacated elected position.
- First amendment audits.
- Discussion of Personnel Policy – Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
- Other Business.
- Non-Public Session: If applicable.
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, April 6, 2021, 4:00 pm.