The Friends of the Jackson Library support the library by planning, funding, and hosting programs, by supplementing the library book budget, and helping to fund technology upgrades and equipment and furnishings.
The only requirement to join the Jackson Friends is a desired to support the Jackson Library. Donations are always welcome, but there is not a set fee to become a friend. We are very proud of our list of members.
20-21 Board of Directors as outline in the Friends' Bylaws:
- President Daniel Weir
- Vice President Melinda Marsello-Foley
- Secretary Sasha Tracy
- Treasurer Brittany Morgan
- Trustee representative
Volunteers are always welcome to help at Friends events or meetings. We encourage your participation. For more information or to volunteer, contact the Library.
FRIENDS OF JACKSON PUBLIC LIBRARY is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit group of community members interested in helping the library.
Latest news from the Friends
- Summer Week 5 - It has finally arrived, my friends, the final week of summer reading programming... but it will be a great one!… … Continue reading "Summer Week 5"
- Music, Stories & Too Much Fun - On Saturday September 24th from 7-9:30 pm at the Whitney Community Center, the Friends of the Jackson Library is presenting the… … Continue reading "Music, Stories & Too Much Fun"
- Book sale was a success - A Big, Big Thank YouThe 2022 Jackson Library Book Sale was a BIG SUCCESS!!!! Thank you to everyone who helped out,… … Continue reading "Book sale was a success"