I think I revealed myself as a Trivia novice when I invited you to gather your teams! So many questions! Questions that I clearly should have anticipated. So here is more complete information about our Trivia event on March 26th at 3pm:
- 3 pm start we will go until around 4:30.
- Teams should be 2-6 people.
- All are welcome. You don’t need to be a library card holder or a Jackson resident.
- Questions will be asked by the trivia jockeys who will not use not game cards.
- We will have a number of rounds with different formats (pictures, charts, music , spoken word).
- We have raffle tickets for all and random a few drawings.
- Of course, prizes for the top teams.
- We will provide refreshments.
- Lichen will be enforcing the Library’s ‘No cell phones allowed’ policy aggressively.
- This has been developed as an activity for adults, 14 and up.
Keep the questions coming, if you have them. The more the merrier.