It's springtime and we're all ready for summer. There's still a bit of time, though, so pass it with our Springtime Trivia!
We will play online again this time around. Here's how it works:
- To compete, please register your team below - no limit on team size. You will be asked to declare allegiance to your favorite local library. Register anytime, all rounds will be posted and remain open throughout.
- Your team name, library, and scores will be public.
- Your email address will be added to a trivia email group, this will allow teams to communicate directly. Fan of trash talk? This is for you (in good fun, of course).
- The first round will post to the group on 4/15 and every night afterward for ten days.
- The team with the highest score at the end, will win a book for their library's collection.
- The Library with the highest average score across times will also win a book of their choice.