Update:: Because of high winds, downed trees, and power outages, the Library trustees meeting schedule for today is cancelled. Standby for rescheduled meeting.
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Jackson Public Library Board of Trustees
Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 4:00 pm
MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM
CONTACT (603) 383-3100 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- Approval of minutes from prior meeting.
- Library Director’s Report, including status of pandemic service plan
and modifications required, if any, and recap of discussions regarding purchase of generator and designation of Library as secondary emergency shelter.
- Friends’ Report.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Discussion of requirements for investing trust funds and donations
made directly to the Library (see RSA 202-A:23, RSA 31:25, RSA
31:25-d and RSA 41:6).
- Amendment to Bylaws to permit 3 alternates.
- Approve recommendations to be sent to Board of Selectmen: 2 new alternates, replacement for vacated elected position.
- First amendment audits.
- Discussion of Personnel Policy – Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
- Other Business.
- Non-Public Session: If applicable.
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, April 6, 2021, 4:00 pm.