- Currier Museum of Art Pass admits two adults. (Age 17 and under are free.) JPL can lend two passes per day.
- MWV Children’s Museum Admission for one family per day.
- NH State Parks Admission for one family per day for day-use parks (except Hampton Beach – South, Wallis Sands, the Flume, and Cannon Mountain Tramway).
- Portland Museum of Art Pass admits 2 adults & 6 kids per day.
- Remick Country Doctor & Farm Museum One family per day
- Squam Lake Science Center Valid for two $3 trail admissions, plus up to four additional discounted trail admissions ($10 each), every day from May 1 to November 1.
- Strawbery Banke Museum Up to 2 families per day.
If you would like to check availability before deciding on a date, check our museum calendar but note that the museums are color coded and you can see a key by clicking the tiny arrow on the top right. ‘Busy’ means the pass is reserved already and nothing in the day means it is not. To reserve a pass please fill in the form below and wait for confirmation of your reservation from library staff.