When our building is open, we love host family times every Thursday morning. Between 10am and noon, kids rule the library and everyone knows things might get noisy!
On the first and third Thursday of every month, Ms. Meredith and Petunia read stories, sing songs, and have fun with all the friends visiting.
Unfortunately when Governor Sununu declared a state of emergency in March of 2020, our building closed in order to keep everyone healthy. Since then Meredith and Petunia have moved their party online and recorded some stories while the building was closed. This fall, they will continue to post new Storytime recordings every first and third Thursday of the month and we hope you will join them!
Build Your Own
- NEW - Storytime 12/3/2020 - A new fun craft (koalas!) is also available in the library entryway!
- Storytime 11/19/2020
- Storytime 11/5/2020
- Storytime 10/15/20
- Storytime 10/1/2020
- Storytime 9/17/2020
- Granite Baby
- How Snowshoe Hare Saved the Sun
- Stone Soup
- Anansi and the Moss-Covered Rock
- Storytime Week 1 July 7-11, 2020
- Storytime Week 2 July 14-18, 2020
- Storytime Week 3 July 21-25, 2020
- Storytime Week 4 July 28-Aug 1, 2020