When our building is open, we love host family times every Thursday morning. Between 10am and noon, kids rule the library and everyone knows things might get noisy!
On the first and third Thursday of every month, Ms. Meredith and Petunia read stories, sing songs, and have fun with all the friends visiting.
Unfortunately when Governor Sununu declared a state of emergency in March of 2020, our building closed in order to keep everyone healthy. Since then Meredith and Petunia have moved their party online and recorded some stories while the building was closed.
Build Your Own
- NEW - Storytime 9/17/2020
- Granite Baby
- How Snowshoe Hare Saved the Sun
- Stone Soup
- Anansi and the Moss-Covered Rock
- Storytime Week 1 July 7-11, 2020
- Storytime Week 2 July 14-18, 2020
- Storytime Week 3 July 21-25, 2020
- Storytime Week 4 July 28-Aug 1, 2020