Museum and recreation passes
With thanks to the Friends of the Jackson Library, we are able to offer passes or discounts to several museums to our patrons. The selection changes with the seasons. Fill out the form on this page to reserve a pass.
- Children's Museum of New Hampshire - You make the reservation with us to get one pass free ($11 savings) and with them to get the your desired entry time.
- Jackson Ski Touring Foundation - Winter only. One trail pass. One per week per family (in other words, each party may use it once per week).
- Montshire Museum of Science - Open 7 days a week. One pass for every child in a family... no more than two per visit.
- NH State Parks - Summer only. Free pass for 2 adults and up to 4 dependents.
- Portland Museum of Art - Open Thursday - Sunday. All visitors under 21 are free every day and everyone is free on Fridays. Our pass grants one free admission per day and saves you $18.
We have some great free museums near us too: